top of page

Pibor ISO SA


Pibor Iso SA, a family business founded in 1952, is a major player in the development, production, finishing and assembly of watch case components.
We are also active in the fields of jewellery, microtechnology and Medtech.

Autres engagements

Industrial Manufacturing

Année d'ajout








Cédric Bourquard

Directeur Général


Josselin Burgerey

Responsable SMI & RSE

Engagements de l'entreprise

Goal 1

Core business

By 2030, we increase the share of certified recycled non-precious metals in our industrial production to more than 90 %, compared with an average of 9.8 % in 2023, in collaboration with our partners*. 

* Non-precious metal bars representing 93.7 % of the overall emissions of our core business, and precious metals representing the remaining 6.3 %, the latter (gold and platinum) being already 99.9 % recycled.


Goal 2

Internal operations and Supply Chain

By 2025, we recycle and/or transform 80 % of our factory's plastic waste (i.e. approximately 8 t per year), and proactively share our approach and results with our suppliers and customers*. 

* The aim being to involve as many of our partners as possible in this approach and to integrate it into our code of conduct. By 2030, our target is 95 %.


Goal 3

Internal operations

By 2025, we increase the job satisfaction rate of all our employees to more than 80 % compared with 2022, by obtaining the Great Place to Work® certification*. 

* National certification based on the well-being at work of employees through an anonymous annual satisfaction questionnaire.

Portée des engagements

Pibor ISO SA operates in Switzerland. The pledges taken within the STI framework apply to the sustainability policy for all activities of Pibor ISO SA in Switzerland. The company is therefore accountable for their implementation within the limits of its field of activity.


D'ici 2025 indique systématiquement la fin de l'année, ce qui signifie : D'ici la fin de 2025 (à moins que cela soit mentionné autrement, par exemple année fiscale). 

bottom of page