V-ZUG is the leading Swiss brand for household appliances and also markets its products in selected premium markets abroad. For over 100 years, V-ZUG has been developing and producing appliances for the kitchen and washroom in Switzerland and offers a comprehensive service in all markets.
Housewares / Home Furnishings / Accessories
directe aux ODD
By 2030, we reduce remaining greenhouse gas emissions in Scope 1 & 2 at all our production sites by 80 %*.
* Compared to 2020 (already CO2 neutral since 2020, trough offsetting with CO2 removal by investing in afforestation project V-Forest).
By 2030, we reduce the environmental impact of our newly developed products by 5 %, based on reference point of the previous model*.
* According to the LCA Method with the unit UBP (EcoPoints), based on the Ecological Scarcity Method developed by the Federal office for the Environment, on every new product development.
By 2030, we increase the energy and water efficiency of all equipment brought to market by 5 %*.
* Based on the fleet efficiency: Consumption of all sold or rented appliances within a year, multiplied by annual consumption based on the label values.
From 2021 onwards, we annually reduce the number of accidents by 5 %, with a long-term "Zero Accident Vision" *.
* Based on 2020 figures, measured as Lost Time Injury (minor accidents: absence < 3 days, and ordinary accidents: absence > 3 days).
By 2025, we increase the proportion of women in the leadership team including Board of Directors across the group to more than 25 %*.
* Overall female proportion at V-ZUG groupwide between 20-22 % (past 3 years). Ambition to reach parity over time.
Remarque : D'ici 2023 indique systématiquement la fin de l'année, ce qui signifie : D'ici la fin de 2023 (à moins que cela soit mentionné autrement, par exemple année fiscale).